SERVICE VALUES – HARWOOD & ASSOCIATES
We exist to serve our customers. Satisfied customers are essential to our success. We aim to understand what the customer wants and deliver it in a way that meets high standards and customer value.
Personalised Service – We provide a bespoke service to all customers, anticipating their requirements and responding quickly and efficiently to enquiries. We want to offer the right solution for your needs and aim to satisfy our customers every time.
Quality and Cost – We are proud to be professionally accredited and appropriately registered. We aim to deliver high professional standards, best practice processes, and quality and reliable products and service as cost-effectively as we can. We aim to become the partner of first choice.
Sustainability – We are conscious of the impact that our work has on the environment. We help our customers do the same by providing clean, efficient, healthy, and effective solutions on all of our projects.
Pride – We are passionate about what we do and take pride in a job well done.
This means that we:
- Will arrive on time, or let you know promptly if our plans have changed.
- We will explain in advance what work we are carrying out each day.
- We will protect surfaces and furnishings whilst working.
- We will clear up afterwards to leave a presentable space at the end of each day.
- We will continually keep you up to date on the job.
- We will let you know what is to happen next.
We Care – We aim to present a positive, supportive attitude, and treat everyone with respect and dignity.
Safety – We are firmly committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in all of our work locations.
Innovation – Through inventive and customer-focused solutions, we aim to provide value and satisfaction to our customers. We challenge ourselves to introduce tried and tested new ideas, and improve our processes and procedures.
Integrity – We aim to conduct our business as responsible members of the community in which we operate.
This means that we:
- keep our commitments
- take responsibility for our actions and the promises we make
- build trust and long term relationships with our customers and suppliers
- seek to behave in an ethical, honest and straightforward way to the benefit of our customers, suppliers and the wider community.
People – We are proud of our staff and associates. We recognise and value their expertise, diversity, dedication, enthusiasm and passion for work.