Motorised valves servicing & installation Sussex

Motorised Valves

Motorized valves come in two basic forms, 3 port or 2 port.

3 port valves are used to share the flow of hot water from the boiler to the heating circuit and to the hot water cylinder.

2 port valves are often referred to as zone valves. These are used to control individual circuits. A 2-port valves looks very similar but without the bottom pipe forming the leg of a T.

Generally they have a brass body with a metal or plastic power head fixed to the top with a wire flex attached.

This is a 3 Port Valve, a Zove valve is similar but without the leg of the "T"


Harwood & Associates - OFTEC
Harwood & Associates - GAS SAFE - Horsham Plumber
Harwood & Associates - CIPHE

Motorised valves service & installation in Horsham